Social Selling and Big Data at the Upcoming Sales & Marketing 2.0 Conference.
Next week, Sales Dot Two Inc., will host the Sales & Marketing 2.0 Conference in San Francisco. The focus is purported to be on the benefits of big data for B2B sales organizations with an emphasis on social technologies. A close examination of the agenda indeed reveals that the two day event will be packed with presentations and discussions about many elements of the big-data/social-selling eco-system.
Gerhard Gschwandtner, Founder & CEO, Selling Power, will again present the opening keynote. According to Gschwandtner, companies from small to enterprise-sized have learned that the good old days of selling are gone. He’ll address how the online and social revolution has officially put the power in customers’ hands and most importantly, how you can leverage a combination of people, process, and technology to achieve predictable success.
The Sales 2.0 conferences are in my view essential events for sales leaders that want to hear about the latest trends, technologies and developments in the field of selling. Because the event is relatively small, hosting approximately 500 attendees, it’s an excellent opportunity to network among peers.
And the small number of exhibitors means attendees have plenty time for quality conversations with solution providers and to learn first-hand, how they might impact sales.
Of course I am keen on seeing and meeting with the exhibitors that are on hand. Some of the leading solution providers I’m particularly interested in are PROs, PGI/iMeet, and DocuSign. But there are others that I’ll be sure to stop and talk with like, Silverpop, Act-On, InsideView, Reachable, and Hoopla.
At this year’s event, you’ll have the opportunity to hear from industry leaders on many interesting topics. What follows, is a description of two presentations worth noting along with an outline of the main themes of the event based on a review of the agenda.
Chris Jones, Chief Sales Officer, PROS
How Big Data Gives Your Team a Competitive Advantage
Salespeople know their jobs have never been harder. Every day they face savvy procurement teams whose power is growing, competition that will do anything to win business, and an economy in which uncertainty has become the new norm. In the midst of it all, salespeople are left to navigate a rough road and find new ways to beat their quota.
They’re unarmed without the insight to help them shift the balance of power in their favor, and, if they’re selling based purely on their own past experiences and gut instincts, they’re dinosaurs. Top-performing sales organizations harness the collective intelligence of their organizations to shift the selling odds back in their favor. They do this with the help of actionable insight from their data – data about their markets, customers, contracts, products, and historical sales.
In this session, you’ll learn how to use big data to determine opportunities that will close, offers that will sell and prices that will win through the use of insight based on big data. You’ll learn the secrets to stop winning ugly and start winning big.
Peter Stewart, Senior Vice President, Collaboration Technology Services & Partnerships, PGi
Delivering a Buying Experience That Increases Revenue and Customer Loyalty
Does your sales team deliver a rich customer experience at every connection with prospects and clients? It’s very likely that either your reps or your customers (or both) are always on the go, which makes consistent communication challenging. And most customers expect the same experience every time they interact with your sales team.
In this session, Peter Stewart will share simple ways to differentiate your sales team in today’s highly competitive market. You’ll learn how these tactics quickly turn prospects into lifelong customers and enthusiastic brand advocates. According to Frost & Sullivan, you’ll walk away with tips to give your sales team a two- to five-year competitive advantage!
To register for the conference, click here
- Sales & Marketing
- Sales & Marketing: A Digitally Arranged Marriage
- Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service: Alignment Strategies
- Putting the “and” Back in Sales and Marketing
- Sales Performance
- Performance Drivers: Trends and Solutions to Help Your Team Win
- Using Social Proximity to Improve Sales Productivity
- Transforming into a Dynamic B2B Sales Team
- The Art and Science of Account Planning
- Success Strategies to Align People, Process, and Technology for Improved Performance
- How Gamification Leads to Improved Sales Performance
- Challenge Your Company to Think Differently about Sales Enablement
- Sales Management
- Your Crystal Ball: What This Year’s Sales Incentives Tell You about 2013
- Calling All Sales Leaders: How to Build and Maintain a Successful Sales Organization
- Sales 2.0 Requires Sales Management 2.0
- Sales Coaching 2.0: How Using Scientific Data Leads to Better Sales Performance
- How Big Data Gives Your Team a Competitive Advantage
- How to Use High-Velocity Approaches to Scale a 21st Century Technology Company
- Five Secrets to Success in the Modern Sales Organization
- Buying Experience
- Delivering a Buying Experience That Increases Revenue and Customer Loyalty
- It’s What You Know about Who You Know: Five Steps to Turn Big Data into Revenue
- The Future of Customer Relationships: How to Prepare for Success
- Customer Focus: The Key to Driving Revenue in Any Economy
Are you attending? Let’s meet up. Email me at email@example.com
Hope to see you there!
To register for the conference, click here
Author, Nancy Nardin is the foremost expert in sales productivity tools. As President of Smart Selling Tools, she consults with many of the top sales productivity software vendors as well as end-user organizations looking to select the right tools. Click to get Nancy’s What & When weekly digest with invitations to complimentary webinars and informative publications. Follow Nancy on Twitter @sellingtools or subscribe to her Tool Talk blog. Nancy can be reached at 916-596-3035. To schedule a free 30 minute consultation click here.