Nancy Nardin is a nationally recognized thought leader on sales and marketing productivity tools. Her firm, Smart Selling Tools – of which she is the founder and President – is dedicated to helping marketers and sellers apply process and technology to drive revenue.
Backed by nearly 30 years of sales and marketing expertise, Nancy is a pioneer in sales prospecting technology – first as a service provider and now as an evangelist and expert. She is a frequent speaker and writer on using technology to drive revenue throughout the sales pipeline.
Before launching Smart Selling Tools in 2006, Nancy served in sales leadership roles at leading analyst firms such as Gartner Group and IDC. She worked closely with many of Silicon Valley’s leading venture capital firms and the portfolio companies in their charge. She has, at one point or another, worked with more than 30 of the largest high-tech, and telecom firms in the country.
Nancy has consulted executives at leading marketing automation, pipeline management, lead management, and forecast analytics firms. She also designed a Sales Tools Assessment questionnaire to guide end-user sales and marketing organizations determine the right tools for them.
Among her many achievements:
- Launched a campaign called ‘CRM is Not Enough’ to educate end-user organizations about essential tools beyond just CRM. As part of this national campaign, she is awarding more than $100,000 of sales software tools in a first-of-its-kind sweepstakes.
- Author of The 215 Principle
- Named as one of the top 25 Influential Leaders in Sales by InsideView
- Featured Presenter on Inside Sales Tools at the AA-ISP Summit
- Contributor to SalesGuru Forum, CustomerThink, Top Sales World, and more.
- Top Sales & Marketing Blog 2012 – Silver Medal Winner
- Top Sales & Marketing Resource Site 2012 – Bronze Medal Winner
- Top Sales & Marketing eBook 2012 – Silver Medal Winner
- Top Sales & Marketing Article 2012 – Bronze Medal Winner
- Named as one of the Top 50 Sales and Marketing Influencers of 2012
Webinars & Events:
“New Sales Math: How a Slight Increase in Efficiency Leads to Exponential Gains in Revenue”
- Social Selling University
“31 Must-Have Tools for 2013″
Nancy has written ebooks and guides for DocuSign, Cloud9, OneSource, CDC Software, PGI and most recently, the award winning eBook “Revenue Velocity: 7 Methodical Approaches.”
- Top Sales World Advisory Board member Member of Sales Lead Management Association
- Member of American Association of Inside Sales (aa-isp)
- Member of The Sales Association
Author, Nancy Nardin is the foremost expert in sales productivity tools. As President of Smart Selling Tools, she consults with many of the top sales productivity software vendors as well as end-user organizations looking to select the right tools. Click to get Nancy’s What & When weekly digest with invitations to complimentary webinars and informative publications. Follow Nancy on Twitter @sellingtools or subscribe to her Tool Talk blog. Nancy can be reached at 916-596-3035 or by email email@example.com. To schedule a free 30 minute consultation click here.